EU VISA APPLICATION PROCEDURE IN VIETNAMadmin
ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE PHOTOCOPIED ON A4 PAPER AND SHOULD BE NOTARIZED
- Passport including current and old ones (originals), valid for at least 6 months with signature inside
- Two 3.5 x 4.5 cm identical photos with white background, head should take 70-80% of the photo, photo taken from neck and up, neutral face expression, ears and eyebrows should be visible, photo should not be older than six months.
- Fully notarized passport on A4 paper
- The notarized copy of the marital certificate on A4 paper (if any), or certified copy of the marital certificate from the local authority
- The minor’s notarized birth certificate on A4 paper (of children in case travelling with parents), parental authorization.
|1. A copy of your business license.||1. Employment contract|
|2. Copy of income Tax Return of latest 3 months||2. Current bank statement of the latest 3 months|
|3. Copy of company bank statement of the latest 3 months||3. Leave permission from employer|
|1. Retirement permission||1. Enrollment confirmation or student ID (copy)|
|2. Pension statement||2. A notarized parental authorization signed by both parents|
- Bank account statement showing a saving amount of at least 150 million VND (originals)
- Land ownership documents, lease agreement (if having a property for lease)
- Other ownership documents for cars, stock, stake, bond…
Please call +84 9 1800 3380